Warranty & Returns
Your local furniture experts for all your Office and Workplace needs.
Our first objective if you are unhappy with the product you have bought from Furniture Space is to make you happy, so we will work with you to exchange or swap the product you have bought. If, however we cannot achieve this then the following terms will apply:
- All goods to be returned must have a Goods Return Authority issued by us. The issue of a Goods Return Authority does not guarantee that we will accept the return.
- Where a faulty product is returned and you have requested a Goods Return Authority within 7 working days of dispatch, and the returned product has not been used or opened or otherwise deemed unsaleable by us you will be credited in full unless the return is due to an error by us. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
- Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned.
- Non-faulty product will require a Goods Return Authority, must be in saleable condition, and at Furniture Space discretion may be subject to a restocking fee which is equivalent to 10% of the values of the goods (minimum fee of $40) and any freight incurred may be charged. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances.
- You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods.
If you have an issues with a product at any time please contact us at: